In support of the Aurora Foundation’s mission, we will assist student veterans with the identification of full-time, paid internship opportunities in various fields and industries. Student veterans will then have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in their areas of interest and gain insight into the workforce outside of military service. We continually work with Corporate Sponsors to secure internships, but our interview process to place student veterans begins in September and ends at the end of June.
Current Internship Opportunities:
- Marketing Internship (Salsa Labs, Reston, VA)
- Business Admin Internship (Perfecta Aviation, Alexandria, VA)
- Mechanical/Electrical/Aerospace Engineering Internship (Stellar Solutions, VA)
- Marketing/Communications Internship (Northern Virginia Technology Council, VA)
- Washington Scholars Fellowship Program (Northern Va / DC / MD)
We accept internship applications on a rolling basis! To apply for the internship program, please download and complete the Application.
For more information about the Aurora internship program (whether you're a veteran or a veteran-friendly company interested in hiring a student veteran), please fill out the form below: