A Corporate Partner opens their office doors to provide student veterans with a substantial, in-depth internship in their company or organization. Since many internships lead to job offers, the Aurora Foundation views the successful completion of an internship as the basis for a successful career. These internships provide the means for student veterans to develop necessary skills and experience to transition into the civilian workforce.
We extend our sincere thanks to these corporations for their support of Aurora and student veterans:
- Office of Secretary of Defense – Reserve Affairs, Materials & Facilities
- The Rear Admiral James J. Carey Foundation, Inc.
- ReedSmith (Fairfax, VA)
- Reserve Officers Association
- Third Way – Communications Department
- Troutman Sanders (Norfolk, VA)
- Ward & Ward PLLC
- Washington Scholars Program